“ SHODO "
2 hours experience class in Tokyo
Japanese cultural experience
- Hana "SHODO (Japanese Calligraphy)" class offers a 2-hours special class for you to experience Japanese culture art “SHODO” in Tokyo.
- “SHO” means “writing” and “DO” means the way, often used to describe the art which takes time to master. “SHODO” is the cultural art of writing letters beautifully with brush, ink and spirit.
- The teacher Hana is passionate about teaching "SHODO" and introducing the beauty of it to the world.
- We are locating in Toritsu Daigaku which is 15mins away from Shibuya station. (3mins walk from Toritsu daigaku station which is only 10mins away from Shibuya station by Tokyu Toyoko line.)
- This class will make your stay and experience in Japan even richer and more Japanesey !
- JPY 4,000/person for a group of 2-4 persons.
- JPY 3,500/person for a group of 5-6 persons.
- Saturday : 14:00-16:00, 16:30-18:30
- Please check the calendar below for availability.
- Address : 2-12-5, Nakane, Meguro city, Tokyo
- 3 mins walk from Toritsu Daigaku station which is only 10 mins away from Shibuya station by Tokyu Toyoko line.
- Started "SHODO" at the age of 6.
- Have been mentored by Yusui Sugiyama at Wasuijuku since 2011.
- “ It would be wonderful if many people have chances to experience “SHODO” and see the beauty of it. Furthermore, it would be even more wonderful if you could know more about "Japan" thorough that experience. Hope to see you in the class !!"
Hana (Suika Omori)
Contact and Booking
- Please fill in the inquiry form below.
- Inquiry via e-mail is also welcome. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know below information for a booking.
- Your desired date and time (1st preference)
- Your desired date and time (2nd preference)
- Number of people
- Name of participant
- Private policy is applied.
- * Required field.